AKA Battlegrounds
Please enter your Username & Password
AKA Battlegrounds
Please enter your Username & Password
AKA Battlegrounds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Global Gaming Community

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Real life AKA meet up....

Go down 
+4
LordAlfred
SwissPhantom
Gekko
Muffy
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
<AKA>Muffy
Admin
Admin
<AKA>Muffy

Real life AKA meet up.... Empty
PostSubject: Real life AKA meet up....   Real life AKA meet up.... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 10:21 pm

OK, its been requested to put this thread up to see if we can organise a proper AKA real life meet.

Theres been a couple of suggestions:

• Sar and Shady's living room.

• Somewhere in Belgium

Personally, I think option 2 would be kind of cool. So, please post suggestions and ideas if you want this to happen.

Obviously, would need to sort hotels and transport. I for one would intend taking the car so would have a few spare seats.

Anyway, please reply here if interested!

Cheers

Muffy
Back to top Go down
Gekko

PostSubject: Re: Real life AKA meet up....   Real life AKA meet up.... Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 9:28 am

What? No Dinner, No Movie?
Back to top Go down
SwissPhantom

SwissPhantom

PostSubject: Re: Real life AKA meet up....   Real life AKA meet up.... Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 10:07 am

Well from switzerland i could either take a cheap flight from Geneva, or i could drive 6hrs, thou i believe that the flight is better.

Would depend thou what is planned. To meet up is one thing, but we should plan what do do and where to do it.
Back to top Go down
<AKA>LordAlfred

PostSubject: Re: Real life AKA meet up....   Real life AKA meet up.... Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 3:51 pm

not shure what u guys ogt in mind on what to do but if it's in belgium would be goodfor me then i could take the car however going to the uk would be interesting cant take the then toug., realy depends on the time when this is gonne take place so i can ask ppl at work for a couple days of at least im thinkin is gonne be a long weekend?
Back to top Go down
<AKA>Sar

<AKA>Sar

PostSubject: Re: Real life AKA meet up....   Real life AKA meet up.... Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 4:52 pm

no votes for my living room, I see Rolling Eyes good job really, seeing as it's tiny and full of kids, cats and dogs. !
Back to top Go down
<AKA>Muffy
Admin
Admin
<AKA>Muffy

PostSubject: Re: Real life AKA meet up....   Real life AKA meet up.... Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 5:35 pm

Right well, I think the basic idea would be a long weekend, arrive Friday head home Monday(at least that is what I would be planning on), however I guess it wouldn't matter if people only came for a day or two.

Unfortunatly I don't much about Belgium other than you can get cheap tobacco there. I guess somewhere around Bruges would be a good bet, but obviously would need to check out prices etc.

As for what to do while there, I think the general idea would be to get drunk as quickly as possible??
Back to top Go down
<AKA>Lathana

<AKA>Lathana

PostSubject: Re: Real life AKA meet up....   Real life AKA meet up.... Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 6:01 pm

I vote for Ade and Sar's living room, can't be any smaller than Forsaken's house and Sar couldn't get left out again. If we did something like Belgium I think I'd have to spend at least some time seeing the sights and whatnot and that might be a little difficult to enjoy properly if I'm getting smashed with you guys as well. Besides, if I went to Bruges and didn't find a midget I'd be very upset.

Biggest problem for me is the timing, my schedule is interesting but I'll make just about anything work, just give me enough time I dont have to buy tickets at last minute prices.
Back to top Go down
<AKA>Sar

<AKA>Sar

PostSubject: Re: Real life AKA meet up....   Real life AKA meet up.... Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 6:12 pm

I think Shady might allow me to attend this time, even if its not in my lounge... if I ask nicely
Back to top Go down
<AKA>Sar

<AKA>Sar

PostSubject: Re: Real life AKA meet up....   Real life AKA meet up.... Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 6:26 pm

if it was Belgium. It would have to be during school holidays for me... but hey...go for whenever/wherever suits the most people.
Back to top Go down
<AKA>Axel_[Fr]

<AKA>Axel_[Fr]

PostSubject: Re: Real life AKA meet up....   Real life AKA meet up.... Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 10:16 pm

"It would have to be during school holidays for me"

LOL
Back to top Go down
AKAShady
Admin
Admin
AKAShady

PostSubject: Re: Real life AKA meet up....   Real life AKA meet up.... Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 10:00 pm

well I think - we need to meet somewhere in the middle Shocked

maybe a camping trip to.....FRANCAIS

Back to top Go down
https://akabattlegrounds.forumotion.com
<AKA>Axel_[Fr]

<AKA>Axel_[Fr]

PostSubject: Re: Real life AKA meet up....   Real life AKA meet up.... Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 10:39 am

You mean probably "France". Well, why not in Paris this summer ?
Back to top Go down
<AKA>Sar

<AKA>Sar

PostSubject: Re: Real life AKA meet up....   Real life AKA meet up.... Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 11:06 am

I believe 'Paris in springtime' is nice Smile flower
Back to top Go down
<AKA>Muffy
Admin
Admin
<AKA>Muffy

PostSubject: Re: Real life AKA meet up....   Real life AKA meet up.... Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 1:50 pm

I am up for camping, as its cheap, and I have a massive tent that can easily sleep 6 to 8(depending how fat people are)

Shall try to track down some northern France/Belgium campsites that might suit us.
Back to top Go down
<AKA>Axel_[Fr]

<AKA>Axel_[Fr]

PostSubject: Re: Real life AKA meet up....   Real life AKA meet up.... Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 5:50 pm

Do you really think that Sarah enjoys camping ?
Back to top Go down
<AKA>Sar

<AKA>Sar

PostSubject: Re: Real life AKA meet up....   Real life AKA meet up.... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 3:09 pm

Axel. I LOVE camping!
Back to top Go down
Gekko

PostSubject: Re: Real life AKA meet up....   Real life AKA meet up.... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 3:50 pm

Real life AKA meet up.... Campin10
Back to top Go down
<AKA>Axel_[Fr]

<AKA>Axel_[Fr]

PostSubject: Re: Real life AKA meet up....   Real life AKA meet up.... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 5:55 pm

Sar wrote:
Axel. I LOVE camping!

Are you serious ? Neutral
Back to top Go down
<AKA>Sar

<AKA>Sar

PostSubject: Re: Real life AKA meet up....   Real life AKA meet up.... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 6:04 pm

Yes matey. Love camping I love you
Back to top Go down
<AKA>LordAlfred

PostSubject: Re: Real life AKA meet up....   Real life AKA meet up.... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 7:22 pm

My preference would lie whit either Belguim or some where else where they speak english........
Back to top Go down
<AKA>Sar

<AKA>Sar

PostSubject: Re: Real life AKA meet up....   Real life AKA meet up.... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 7:32 pm

That rules Liverpool out then. Wink
Back to top Go down
SwissPhantom

SwissPhantom

PostSubject: Re: Real life AKA meet up....   Real life AKA meet up.... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 7:30 am

"A place where they speak english"

Well that limits it to England in Europe!

I could hop on a flight easy thou, its cheaper for me to take the plane to the UK then to take the train to go to the airport LOL!

Or if its in Paris, I could grab A TGV from my town that goes straight to Paris.
Back to top Go down
<AKA>LordAlfred

PostSubject: Re: Real life AKA meet up....   Real life AKA meet up.... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 1:53 pm

lot of EU nations they speak english just not in liverpool and france pretty much well germany isnt a big fan of english but if u jell hard enough they will under stand Very Happy
Back to top Go down
<AKA>Axel_[Fr]

<AKA>Axel_[Fr]

PostSubject: Re: Real life AKA meet up....   Real life AKA meet up.... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 5:56 pm

I m not a big fan of english speaking. LOL
Back to top Go down
SwissPhantom

SwissPhantom

PostSubject: Re: Real life AKA meet up....   Real life AKA meet up.... Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 8:59 am

Lol in Switzerland its a bit different. THey will speak to a certain extent, but are quiet fussy about it. Just look at trying to get Swiss Romand to speak Swiss German XD

More a traditional area, here lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Real life AKA meet up....   Real life AKA meet up.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Real life AKA meet up....
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next