AKA Battlegrounds
Please enter your Username & Password
AKA Battlegrounds
Please enter your Username & Password
AKA Battlegrounds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Global Gaming Community

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Top of the charts, but only once!

Go down 
+4
Scotty
AKAShady
Magpie
Lathana
8 posters
AuthorMessage
<AKA>Lathana

<AKA>Lathana

Top of the charts, but only once! Empty
PostSubject: Top of the charts, but only once!   Top of the charts, but only once! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 2:24 am

Interesting conversation earlier, and now I wonder what you guys think. So here we go, post your favorite One Hit Wonder.

Kinda torn myself

Back to top Go down
Magpie

Magpie

PostSubject: Re: Top of the charts, but only once!   Top of the charts, but only once! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 1:07 pm

A-Ha had numerous hits including,"Cry wolf", "The sun always shines on TV" and the James Bond theme "The living daylights"

tut tut .....damn yankee's don't know diddle about anything other than moms apple pie and frog gigging !

Razz
Back to top Go down
<AKA>Lathana

<AKA>Lathana

PostSubject: Re: Top of the charts, but only once!   Top of the charts, but only once! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 2:19 pm

Fine then...

Take that.
Back to top Go down
AKAShady
Admin
Admin
AKAShady

PostSubject: Re: Top of the charts, but only once!   Top of the charts, but only once! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 7:04 pm

ah ha ...........leg ends

cuz they are Stoke fans..........wooohooo

Back to top Go down
https://akabattlegrounds.forumotion.com
<AKA>Scotty
Admin
Admin
<AKA>Scotty

PostSubject: Re: Top of the charts, but only once!   Top of the charts, but only once! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 7:07 pm

Shaddap You Face Smile

Sooo wrong it kept this off number 1 scratch
Back to top Go down
<AKA>Lathana

<AKA>Lathana

PostSubject: Re: Top of the charts, but only once!   Top of the charts, but only once! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 7:36 pm

I actually saw these guys in concert when this came out...

Glad I didn't pay for it
Back to top Go down
<AKA>Sar

<AKA>Sar

PostSubject: my favourite waste of time...   Top of the charts, but only once! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 7:40 pm

Back to my youth. a true one hit wonder... although it might not count if it only got to no. 3.
great mullet too!

Back to top Go down
Ricky

Ricky

PostSubject: Re: Top of the charts, but only once!   Top of the charts, but only once! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 8:00 pm

A song from 1969, these songs all associate with picking strawberries when I was a kid, and a transistor radio blasted these out from the pack of the tractor in the corner.

Back to top Go down
<AKA>Scotty
Admin
Admin
<AKA>Scotty

PostSubject: Re: Top of the charts, but only once!   Top of the charts, but only once! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 10:41 pm

Spirit in the sky...Oh fuck yeah, fackin laaavin it in it bounce
Back to top Go down
Exitwounds

Exitwounds

PostSubject: Re: Top of the charts, but only once!   Top of the charts, but only once! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 1:50 am

Nick Kershaw

I loved this song. Even had the same hair....lol. I have a photo from one formal (Prom for the Yanks) I went to and I look at my hair and laugh. Shocked Laughing

Back to top Go down
<AKA>Axel_[Fr]

<AKA>Axel_[Fr]

PostSubject: Re: Top of the charts, but only once!   Top of the charts, but only once! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 10:34 am

Fan of the 80's ?

I like this videoclip !cheers
Back to top Go down
<AKA>Lathana

<AKA>Lathana

PostSubject: Re: Top of the charts, but only once!   Top of the charts, but only once! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 10:28 am

Wow... Depeche Mode is about as far as you can get from a one hit wonder without naming the Beatles! And you guys give me a hard time over A-ha?!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Top of the charts, but only once!   Top of the charts, but only once! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Top of the charts, but only once!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AKA Battlegrounds :: Off Topic :: Protean's Can I Kick it?-
Jump to:  
Latest topics
» NEW TEAMSPEAK
Top of the charts, but only once! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2022 8:20 pm by <AKA>LordAlfred

» New shooters.
Top of the charts, but only once! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2021 7:39 pm by <AKA>LordAlfred

» old man shady
Top of the charts, but only once! Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2021 11:21 am by <AKA>Scotty

» Scotty,s Sounds
Top of the charts, but only once! Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2021 10:36 am by <AKA>LordAlfred

» SQUAD game ......
Top of the charts, but only once! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2019 10:29 pm by <AKA>LordAlfred

» Dicky IRL- Lagan Love.
Top of the charts, but only once! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2019 8:50 am by <AKA>Scotty

» happy birthday Alfy !
Top of the charts, but only once! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2018 7:14 pm by <AKA>LordAlfred

» Hola Amigos
Top of the charts, but only once! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2018 7:25 am by Bravogolf

» Happy Birthday !!!! Fuander!!! Gratulerer med dagen!!
Top of the charts, but only once! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2018 6:01 pm by <AKA>LordAlfred