AKA Battlegrounds
Please enter your Username & Password
AKA Battlegrounds
Please enter your Username & Password
AKA Battlegrounds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Global Gaming Community

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

AKA Server(s) - 3 days left

Go down 
+2
NUCU
AKAShady
6 posters
AuthorMessage
AKAShady
Admin
Admin
AKAShady

AKA Server(s) - 3 days left  Empty
PostSubject: AKA Server(s) - 3 days left    AKA Server(s) - 3 days left  Icon_minitimeWed Feb 14, 2018 5:51 pm

Good Evening Clan Members

We have 3 days remaining before Server 1 (Clanforge) has to be renewed at a cost of £66.24 (for 3 months)

At the moment no servers are being populated so I ask you

A) Do we renew the server?
B) Do we ditch server 1 and proceed with Nettles 2 servers at a reduced cost?

I have heard from members that these servers become laggy after a while
Nettle can you comment on the lag please.....can you resolve this issue going forward?

Your thoughts and comments please

Thanks

Last edited by AKAShady on Fri Feb 23, 2018 6:24 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://akabattlegrounds.forumotion.com
<AKA> NUCU

<AKA> NUCU

PostSubject: Re: AKA Server(s) - 3 days left    AKA Server(s) - 3 days left  Icon_minitimeWed Feb 14, 2018 7:27 pm

Hello cheers , my opinion is that servers 2 and 3 are for nothing scratch ,big ping when it's half full and they are always empty, server 1 (78.129.252.88:8177) has more stable connection, we can fill it easy and keep it in the top......so we have to drop 2 and 3.
And about donations,I think we are enough people who can donate 5-10 £ every 3 months.
I also donated last month through paypall, it's true not so much but i can donate a nother 20 £, but tell me if the paypall address is good ore where to donate.
Back to top Go down
https://www.strava.com/athletes/16807853
Dinni

PostSubject: Re: AKA Server(s) - 3 days left    AKA Server(s) - 3 days left  Icon_minitimeThu Feb 15, 2018 7:40 pm

I agree with NUCU so far. I've had players messaging me just to complain about those 2 servers, and several has said that they're done with AKA servers, so it might damage the clan rep too.
Back to top Go down
<AKA>Muffy
Admin
Admin
<AKA>Muffy

PostSubject: Re: AKA Server(s) - 3 days left    AKA Server(s) - 3 days left  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 16, 2018 7:21 pm

To be honest, I know money is a factor, but I would rather have no server than 2 with a lag/stuttering issue.
The way I see it. We know if its there, we can get it popped at any time and get the players in, and having control regarding bans, muting people etc means you dont get frustrated by arseholes.
However, we know we can pop any server even if its not ours, and the players will follow us, and not wasting money on something empty those times we are bored or busy is a bonus.
So it comes down to this, is having control over the server and players, worth the cost??
You know my attitude towards servers and community building, our trouble is that this isn't the game we wanted it to be, and we havent found another home yet.

Or sod all that and switch it to a DAY:Z server!!!!
Back to top Go down
<AKA>LordAlfred

PostSubject: Re: AKA Server(s) - 3 days left    AKA Server(s) - 3 days left  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 18, 2018 9:54 am

i agree whit muffy even tough its nice to see our name in the server list... in any case server 2 and 3 should go they seem to be giving AKA a bad rep as for the ''main one'' its nice to have, its just a shame to see other AKA members in other servers because our server is empty i understand that ppl dont have all the time in the world to try and pop a server so im not pointing fingers Smile but it is a shame to see that it seems there are a few ppl that try and pop it and thats great to see i was hoping more ppl would follow in this but doenst seem to be Sad
as for our main server like i said before its nice to have for controle over disrupive ppl just have ask our selfs if that and that alone is enough and that question is more for the admins that put int he time to maintain it and and so forth. thats my 2 cents.
Back to top Go down
Sterling (Wales)

PostSubject: Re: AKA Server(s) - 3 days left    AKA Server(s) - 3 days left  Icon_minitimeMon Feb 26, 2018 7:55 pm

Server 1 is great, reliable and easy to populate. Problem is we are spread too thin on 3 servers.
2 & 3 i find laggy at best and generally very unreliable.
Id vote keep 1 (happy to chip in) and drop 2 & 3.

Cheers,

Sterling.
Back to top Go down
<AKA>LordAlfred

PostSubject: Re: AKA Server(s) - 3 days left    AKA Server(s) - 3 days left  Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2018 5:03 pm

Side note : Server 1 hase been renewed so game on lads!! Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AKA Server(s) - 3 days left    AKA Server(s) - 3 days left  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

AKA Server(s) - 3 days left
Page 1 of 1