AKA Battlegrounds
Please enter your Username & Password
AKA Battlegrounds
Please enter your Username & Password
AKA Battlegrounds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Global Gaming Community

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Steam Workshop - working

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
AKAShady
Admin
Admin
AKAShady

Steam Workshop - working Empty
PostSubject: Steam Workshop - working   Steam Workshop - working Icon_minitimeSat Jul 15, 2017 9:38 am

I have added operation valkyrie and Khong Loi Thoat and both worked via steam workshop
Hopefully we can get it working on the rest of the custom maps over the weekend

no don't thank me

stop it

no stop it

please stop

lol!
Back to top Go down
https://akabattlegrounds.forumotion.com
<AKA> 8winter8

<AKA> 8winter8

PostSubject: Re: Steam Workshop - working   Steam Workshop - working Icon_minitimeSun Jul 16, 2017 9:54 pm

Problem about the map "Operation Valkyrie", when the map download 100% the game crash, that happen each time I try to rejoin the server.
I am not sure if this is a problem just for me or also other players, because when I reopened the game I saw initaly 4 people on our server (most probably they were still downloading the map and they were counted as in game); the next time there were nobody in. The third time I started the game the map changed in "Cu Chi" and it worked properly.
Back to top Go down
<AKA> 8winter8

<AKA> 8winter8

PostSubject: Re: Steam Workshop - working   Steam Workshop - working Icon_minitimeTue Aug 08, 2017 7:00 pm

ALERT!! Guys our server is down, just checked after the upgrade and is gone, no more on the server list or favorites, i run to look what Battlemetrics says and it show me "Server failed to respond to query". What? Why? Ehhh?.
If we put it back online could we add the 3 new "maps" that the patch 1.02 add?
Back to top Go down
<AKA>LordAlfred

PostSubject: Re: Steam Workshop - working   Steam Workshop - working Icon_minitimeTue Aug 08, 2017 7:33 pm

its because we cant restart the server only shady can hes on holiday so... mmaybe hope it restarts by it self
Back to top Go down
AKAShady
Admin
Admin
AKAShady

PostSubject: Re: Steam Workshop - working   Steam Workshop - working Icon_minitimeWed Aug 09, 2017 10:21 am

Hi guys just restrated the server....in gibrater so managed to get some data....will be back home Saturday evening so see you soon
Back to top Go down
<AKA>Muffy
Admin
Admin
<AKA>Muffy

PostSubject: Re: Steam Workshop - working   Steam Workshop - working Icon_minitimeWed Aug 09, 2017 3:37 pm

It's down again.....

....fuck the family, just come home, we need you!!!!!
Back to top Go down
<AKA> 8winter8

<AKA> 8winter8

PostSubject: Re: Steam Workshop - working   Steam Workshop - working Icon_minitimeFri Aug 18, 2017 9:34 am

And it's down another time .... may it be for the release of patches?
Back to top Go down
CPCV

PostSubject: Re: Steam Workshop - working   Steam Workshop - working Icon_minitimeSat Aug 19, 2017 10:57 am

Heard the .02 patch screwed alot of servers. And since shady just got back(?) it will take awhile for it to run propper? Saw it online couple of days ago, last night it was off. Do you run it at a schedule?
Back to top Go down
AKAShady
Admin
Admin
AKAShady

PostSubject: Re: Steam Workshop - working   Steam Workshop - working Icon_minitimeSat Aug 19, 2017 11:55 am

The provider is currently re-installing from scratch....whatever the patch did it totally screwed the server.
As soon as they get it up and running they will let me know. They are also offering the downtime back as a free hours so we wont be losing money.

Apologies but its totally out of my control
Back to top Go down
CPCV

PostSubject: Re: Steam Workshop - working   Steam Workshop - working Icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2017 3:28 pm

That's cool of the provider.

Nobody blaming anyone. 1.02 did some funkey shit with everyone. Keep the good work up.

Cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Steam Workshop - working   Steam Workshop - working Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Steam Workshop - working
Page 1 of 1