AKA Battlegrounds
Please enter your Username & Password
AKA Battlegrounds
Please enter your Username & Password
AKA Battlegrounds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Global Gaming Community

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How to draw a cock ...British kids television

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Exitwounds

Exitwounds

How to draw a cock ...British kids television Empty
PostSubject: How to draw a cock ...British kids television   How to draw a cock ...British kids television Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 4:57 am

I don't even know what to say Shocked

WTF???
Back to top Go down
Protean

Protean

PostSubject: Re: How to draw a cock ...British kids television   How to draw a cock ...British kids television Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 4:43 pm

LuL @ your response Razz

I watch a lot of brit-com and comedians refer too kids doing this. Still kinda weird mind you, but I understand its the kind of thing that appears on bathroom walls and in text book margins everywhere you go. study

Silly brits, cocks arent for kids.
Back to top Go down
Exitwounds

Exitwounds

PostSubject: Re: How to draw a cock ...British kids television   How to draw a cock ...British kids television Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 4:06 pm

Nobody has picked it yet. Watch closely and you will see the hands are not his. It's edited really well.

Look at the 1st bowl, Then when it shows the close up you'll see where it's a different bowl.

Back to top Go down
Protean

Protean

PostSubject: Re: How to draw a cock ...British kids television   How to draw a cock ...British kids television Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 3:58 am

Ah, beautiful. Nice edit, definitely had me going. I should have guessed on liveleak
Back to top Go down
<AKA>Scotty
Admin
Admin
<AKA>Scotty

PostSubject: Re: How to draw a cock ...British kids television   How to draw a cock ...British kids television Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 9:08 pm

Dude I knew it was edited the show is art attack very well known here and the presenter is from Aintree, 5 min's down the road from me Smile
Back to top Go down
Protean

Protean

PostSubject: Re: How to draw a cock ...British kids television   How to draw a cock ...British kids television Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 1:24 am

Good stuff, but u guys do draw the cock n balls on everything tho dont ya? What a Face
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to draw a cock ...British kids television   How to draw a cock ...British kids television Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How to draw a cock ...British kids television
Page 1 of 1