AKA Battlegrounds
Please enter your Username & Password
AKA Battlegrounds
Please enter your Username & Password
AKA Battlegrounds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Global Gaming Community

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I BEG YOU ALL TO WATCH THIS ITS MARVELLOUS

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
AKAShady
Admin
Admin
AKAShady

I BEG YOU ALL TO WATCH THIS ITS MARVELLOUS Empty
PostSubject: I BEG YOU ALL TO WATCH THIS ITS MARVELLOUS   I BEG YOU ALL TO WATCH THIS ITS MARVELLOUS Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2014 7:19 pm

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b04jmx7l/marvellous?intc_type=promo&intc_location=sport&intc_campaign=marvellousfinal_promo&intc_linkname=sport_newsandindex

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3659786/

To all those people that have a soft heart for football, Neil Baldwin will touch your heart.
Back to top Go down
https://akabattlegrounds.forumotion.com
<AKA>Sar

<AKA>Sar

PostSubject: Re: I BEG YOU ALL TO WATCH THIS ITS MARVELLOUS   I BEG YOU ALL TO WATCH THIS ITS MARVELLOUS Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2014 5:39 pm

watched this last night. The title says it all... 'marvellous'. x
Back to top Go down
<AKA>LordAlfred

PostSubject: For th ppl whitout iplayer :)   I BEG YOU ALL TO WATCH THIS ITS MARVELLOUS Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2014 9:11 am

Back to top Go down
AKAShady
Admin
Admin
AKAShady

PostSubject: Gotta love Nello   I BEG YOU ALL TO WATCH THIS ITS MARVELLOUS Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2014 10:08 am

At pitchside before the game at WHL on Sunday, Nello is presenting a pair of clown shoes and the Lou Macari tracksuit used in the film to a 12-year old Spurs supporter who has cancer and who wrote to Neil via the BBC to say how the film had uplifted his spirits and how much he would love to meet Neil, but can't travel too far.

It's another nice fall-out from the film, although of course I'm sure the lad would instantly give up all these presents in exchange for good health any day of the week.

Neil doesn't do aways these days because his mobility isn't what it was, but he instantly agreed to this, which of course is very typical of the man.

He'll be on coach 4, so I'm sure those on that coach will look after him ( not that he really needs it), and I'm sure that in return he will willingly relieve them of any pasties they are munching because of their "fitness problem" as per the film   lol!
Back to top Go down
https://akabattlegrounds.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I BEG YOU ALL TO WATCH THIS ITS MARVELLOUS   I BEG YOU ALL TO WATCH THIS ITS MARVELLOUS Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I BEG YOU ALL TO WATCH THIS ITS MARVELLOUS
Page 1 of 1