AKA Battlegrounds
Please enter your Username & Password
AKA Battlegrounds
Please enter your Username & Password
AKA Battlegrounds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Global Gaming Community

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

HOW MANY <AKA>Members Do you actually have on your steam friends?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
AKAShady
Admin
Admin
AKAShady

HOW MANY <AKA>Members Do you actually have on your steam friends? Empty
PostSubject: HOW MANY <AKA>Members Do you actually have on your steam friends?   HOW MANY <AKA>Members Do you actually have on your steam friends? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2014 6:47 pm

I currently have 52 active <AKA> members on my steam friends, please ensure you have as many as possible. This will always help to generate better games in any game you play.

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197979906153/friends/

Also....if you don't have them already, please add the well known pubbers..Brothers york, Brothers Steve, The TLW clan, The 44. Clan, The RGN clan....the list is endless.

If YOU really want our server to be popular then just 5 minutes of your time to add these great people will surely go along way to succeed.

Ta.
Back to top Go down
https://akabattlegrounds.forumotion.com
<AKA>Cold Killer

HOW MANY <AKA>Members Do you actually have on your steam friends? Empty
PostSubject: Re: HOW MANY <AKA>Members Do you actually have on your steam friends?   HOW MANY <AKA>Members Do you actually have on your steam friends? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2014 3:43 pm

i got 53 AKA Members on my friendslist
Back to top Go down

HOW MANY <AKA>Members Do you actually have on your steam friends?
Page 1 of 1