AKA Battlegrounds
Please enter your Username & Password
AKA Battlegrounds
Please enter your Username & Password
AKA Battlegrounds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Global Gaming Community

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Basia Bulat - Live in Manchester

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
<AKA>Stransky

<AKA>Stransky

Basia Bulat - Live in Manchester Empty
PostSubject: Basia Bulat - Live in Manchester   Basia Bulat - Live in Manchester Icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 8:02 pm

Having first heard of Basia Bulat from Scotty, who linked me to a video of her playing The Shore, surrounded by antique musical instuments in a Parisian shop, it had never occurred to me that there would be much of a chance to see her live, let alone in a setting as intimate as the aforementioned instrument purveyor. An extraordinary set of circumstances, however, saw me led (without knowing what the destination or event was) through darkened Manchester alleys to a shabby looking pub, which housed a small concert stage in the room above. Once reminded that I had recently bought Basia's latest vinyl album, Tall Tall Shadow, for the organiser of this mystery-tour, two and two began to fall into place, though it still didn't explain how this event could have been so imminent without me knowing or having heard any word of it beforehand.

Here is what I saw:

Back to top Go down
Protean

Protean

Basia Bulat - Live in Manchester Empty
PostSubject: Re: Basia Bulat - Live in Manchester   Basia Bulat - Live in Manchester Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 2:15 am

I hope you didnt watch the whole thing through the small screen of your camera phone, but thats a nice bit o music there man!
Back to top Go down

Basia Bulat - Live in Manchester
Page 1 of 1