AKA Battlegrounds
Please enter your Username & Password
AKA Battlegrounds
Please enter your Username & Password
AKA Battlegrounds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Global Gaming Community

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Nick Drake on the Brazos Cliffs, NM

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Protean

Protean

Nick Drake on the Brazos Cliffs, NM Empty
PostSubject: Nick Drake on the Brazos Cliffs, NM   Nick Drake on the Brazos Cliffs, NM Icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 2:58 am

These are from the area the notorious "Cabin" is at.  I went for a 4 wheeler ride/walk during the first big snow there and shot most of these.  The few at the end are from about a 20min drive north into Colorado.  The sunset pictures are taken off the front deck Wink

Someday it would be nice to get one or two or a few of you all here!  

(I recommend playing it in HD on youtube)

If you have any other music recommendations I'd be happy to set it too something else.  Fruit Tree, by Nick Drake is just one of the tracks I had buzzing in my ears from a podcast I was listening too when I was out taking these.
Back to top Go down
<AKA>Axel_[Fr]

<AKA>Axel_[Fr]

PostSubject: Re: Nick Drake on the Brazos Cliffs, NM   Nick Drake on the Brazos Cliffs, NM Icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 4:34 am

Wow, thats really nice ! Thanks.  Smile 
Back to top Go down
<AKA>LordAlfred

PostSubject: Re: Nick Drake on the Brazos Cliffs, NM   Nick Drake on the Brazos Cliffs, NM Icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 9:12 am

Nice verrry verry nice Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
<AKA>Lathana

<AKA>Lathana

PostSubject: Re: Nick Drake on the Brazos Cliffs, NM   Nick Drake on the Brazos Cliffs, NM Icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 9:54 am

Beautiful, can't wait to make a trip to see it...

Defo gonna have to be a spring/summer trip though...
Back to top Go down
Protean

Protean

PostSubject: Re: Nick Drake on the Brazos Cliffs, NM   Nick Drake on the Brazos Cliffs, NM Icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 1:05 am

Smile Its not that cold really, just cold enough to create some snow and its really been a crazy dry winter for even that.
Back to top Go down
<AKA>Scotty
Admin
Admin
<AKA>Scotty

PostSubject: Re: Nick Drake on the Brazos Cliffs, NM   Nick Drake on the Brazos Cliffs, NM Icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 8:43 pm

Very nice Mr Prote, beautiful pics, you are a lucky man. Song choice is perfect, but you know how much I dig Mr Drake. If you ever do another one, maybe a bit of Matt Molloy. I think the first air is sound for a slide show.
Back to top Go down
Protean

Protean

PostSubject: Re: Nick Drake on the Brazos Cliffs, NM   Nick Drake on the Brazos Cliffs, NM Icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 12:41 am

U got it man, when I build up enough for another one I'll throw him in there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nick Drake on the Brazos Cliffs, NM   Nick Drake on the Brazos Cliffs, NM Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nick Drake on the Brazos Cliffs, NM
Page 1 of 1