AKA Battlegrounds
Please enter your Username & Password
AKA Battlegrounds
Please enter your Username & Password
AKA Battlegrounds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Global Gaming Community

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

TWI Ladder

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Psycho Sam

Psycho Sam

TWI Ladder Empty
PostSubject: TWI Ladder   TWI Ladder Icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 8:17 pm

Hi Guys,

The ladder profile page for the team is: http://www.twiladder.com/stats.php?account=176

Please make sure you are signed up on the team before 1st September!

Thanks,
Sam
Back to top Go down
AKAShady
Admin
Admin
AKAShady

TWI Ladder Empty
PostSubject: Re: TWI Ladder   TWI Ladder Icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 10:17 pm

well played tonight.........just need more practice matches before the start.
Back to top Go down
https://akabattlegrounds.forumotion.com
Paulchen Panzer

TWI Ladder Empty
PostSubject: Re: TWI Ladder   TWI Ladder Icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 3:35 pm

Hi guys, does everybody have the Datas for the practice Server? If not please tell me. I will give you a PDF Formular for everybody. Is it possible to make the first thoughts about a line-up so that we could investigate more time in practice for getting more sure in teamplay?

What i can Play well is:
Riflemen
Assault
Squadleader
Flamethrower
Engineer
Mortar (is Ok but not the best)

Second Question is:
If we are playing with 8 People how does AKA usually Play? Are you playing with two Squads in seperate Channels with different applications/orders like: Attack on left or right or something else? I would like to know so i that i can understand better your style of Play.
Back to top Go down
<AKA>Muffy
Admin
Admin
<AKA>Muffy

TWI Ladder Empty
PostSubject: Re: TWI Ladder   TWI Ladder Icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 4:53 pm

I will probably only play as a reserve as can't be sure I'll always be available due to work. However, I will put in to play flame thrower when on American, and assault or rifleman as Japan.

One more thought. Since there is some time left and we seem to have quite a lot of people interested, would be worth making 2 teams, an 'A' team made up of the best players, and 'B' team, which would still compete and try and win, but be made up of people who are shit(like me), that way, no one needs to feel left out and spoil the chances of our best players.
Back to top Go down
Paulchen Panzer

TWI Ladder Empty
PostSubject: Re: TWI Ladder   TWI Ladder Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 10:27 am

Come on Muffy you blast us (44.) away on our Serverstart a few weeks ago. We lost sadly lol. You`re not bad. Ok our Server is setted up now for practice. There are a few Things we can`t handle:
1. It is a ranked one, so at this time it isn`t possible to set down every Player to Level Zero but this i think isn`t a great Problem. I will asked for help today if there is a way to fix this Problem. It is always going to overwrite the Settings. I´m very new to These things. So is there someone at AKA who knows how to fix it please tell me.
2. Only TwiLadder Servers have the Option to switch Teams after one round to the other side Blitzkrieg-Bob from ODW told me.

Lobby is set up an i decided to set the pre-start Duration to 150 seconds + 60 Seconds ready up delay. If this is too short please let me know.

Making a Team A and B, I think, is a good Idea to have a good overlook for whats going on with everybody.

I had a look at the Forum this Morning. The Tournament starts definatly on the 2. September and the Tournament Admin will Create the match Brackets (or what the word for it is) then. So we have two weeks now to become Hardcore SEALS now. lol
I hope we`ll have all fun together.

Back to top Go down
Paulchen Panzer

TWI Ladder Empty
PostSubject: Re: TWI Ladder   TWI Ladder Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 5:42 pm

Ok Server is not overwriting the Settings anymore. We can have our Practices now. There is an Event in the Steam Group for this evening. Hope we are enough at 8pm.
Back to top Go down
Paulchen Panzer

TWI Ladder Empty
PostSubject: Re: TWI Ladder   TWI Ladder Icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 5:28 am

Hi Guys good morning everybody. I have good News for you. The Tournament has started and our first Enemy is FUOM. Feel Up Old Men has his Team together since the last Stalingrad Cup i think. That`s what their Team Leader said in an interview. I saw a very good Match they had against ODW. Their attacking is good. Their defending seems to be very agressive and offensive. If you`re are interested click here: http://de.twitch.tv/tripwireladder/profile
for watching their Match against ODW. It includes the Maps "Commissars House and Barracks". They Played very strong against ODW on Comissars House. ODW wasn`t able to come out of the Spawn. It was nearly the same on Barracks. It Looks like that they like to pin their Enemys at the Spawn if they have the Chance to do it.
We have to Play our Match against them till the 8. September. I hope Sam will talk to them. Before we have our Match we should go to one of the official TWI LADDER/TOURNAMENT Server for having a little look at the Settings, the Connection and get the feeling for the Server.
Ok, í`m drinking my coffe here now in Germany and will visit you today or at least tomorrow in your TS.
Back to top Go down
Psycho Sam

Psycho Sam

TWI Ladder Empty
PostSubject: Re: TWI Ladder   TWI Ladder Icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 6:39 pm

Hi All,

Will make contact with FUoM this week.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

TWI Ladder Empty
PostSubject: Re: TWI Ladder   TWI Ladder Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TWI Ladder
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AKA Battlegrounds :: Gaming :: Red Orchestra 2 :: Tripwire Ladder----Competition Chat-
Jump to:  
Latest topics
» NEW TEAMSPEAK
TWI Ladder Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2022 8:20 pm by <AKA>LordAlfred

» New shooters.
TWI Ladder Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2021 7:39 pm by <AKA>LordAlfred

» old man shady
TWI Ladder Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2021 11:21 am by <AKA>Scotty

» Scotty,s Sounds
TWI Ladder Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2021 10:36 am by <AKA>LordAlfred

» SQUAD game ......
TWI Ladder Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2019 10:29 pm by <AKA>LordAlfred

» Dicky IRL- Lagan Love.
TWI Ladder Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2019 8:50 am by <AKA>Scotty

» happy birthday Alfy !
TWI Ladder Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2018 7:14 pm by <AKA>LordAlfred

» Hola Amigos
TWI Ladder Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2018 7:25 am by Bravogolf

» Happy Birthday !!!! Fuander!!! Gratulerer med dagen!!
TWI Ladder Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2018 6:01 pm by <AKA>LordAlfred