AKA Battlegrounds
Please enter your Username & Password
AKA Battlegrounds
Please enter your Username & Password
AKA Battlegrounds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Global Gaming Community

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

50 Things that look just like your childhood

Go down 
AuthorMessage
<AKA>Lathana

<AKA>Lathana

50 Things that look just like your childhood Empty
PostSubject: 50 Things that look just like your childhood   50 Things that look just like your childhood Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 10:22 pm

Just wondering how many of these apply to you old folks.

http://www.buzzfeed.com/daves4/things-that-look-just-like-childhood

#12 made me laugh, used to do that everywhere, thought it was just the coolest thing.

Oh and I'll never forget #41, my first ever high, completely unintentional, in like 3rd grade me and a friend spent way too long smelling the mint one, couldn't walk to lunch afterwards.
Back to top Go down

50 Things that look just like your childhood
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Stranger Things

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AKA Battlegrounds :: Off Topic :: Off Topic-
Jump to:  
Latest topics
» NEW TEAMSPEAK
50 Things that look just like your childhood Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2022 8:20 pm by <AKA>LordAlfred

» New shooters.
50 Things that look just like your childhood Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2021 7:39 pm by <AKA>LordAlfred

» old man shady
50 Things that look just like your childhood Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2021 11:21 am by <AKA>Scotty

» Scotty,s Sounds
50 Things that look just like your childhood Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2021 10:36 am by <AKA>LordAlfred

» SQUAD game ......
50 Things that look just like your childhood Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2019 10:29 pm by <AKA>LordAlfred

» Dicky IRL- Lagan Love.
50 Things that look just like your childhood Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2019 8:50 am by <AKA>Scotty

» happy birthday Alfy !
50 Things that look just like your childhood Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2018 7:14 pm by <AKA>LordAlfred

» Hola Amigos
50 Things that look just like your childhood Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2018 7:25 am by Bravogolf

» Happy Birthday !!!! Fuander!!! Gratulerer med dagen!!
50 Things that look just like your childhood Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2018 6:01 pm by <AKA>LordAlfred