AKA Battlegrounds
Please enter your Username & Password
AKA Battlegrounds
Please enter your Username & Password
AKA Battlegrounds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Global Gaming Community

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

EVE ONLINE...Important Internet Spaceship Business

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Exitwounds

Exitwounds

EVE ONLINE...Important Internet Spaceship Business Empty
PostSubject: EVE ONLINE...Important Internet Spaceship Business   EVE ONLINE...Important Internet Spaceship Business Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 12:28 am

EVE ONLINE...Important Internet Spaceship Business Goonswarm_Federation-logoEVE ONLINE...Important Internet Spaceship Business Title_infernoEVE ONLINE...Important Internet Spaceship Business Goonswarm_Federation-logo

I have been playing since 2006 I think and It just keeps getting better and better. I am a member of Goonswarm since 2007 and after 2009 we became Goonswarm Federation, We are a very helpful and peace loving tribe in space. Brandon (Peadot... RIP mate) and I joined the swarm at around 2007 and had never looked back.

Here is a video by our brothers Test Alliance Please Ignore. Make sure to watch it in HD and FULLSCREEN (just amzing work)

This is what fleet comms are really like in the background behind the graphics. It's Shadoo from PL as FC. Makes me laugh everytime. This is so true.

Anybody interested in joining goons approach me and I'll get you in to Goons. Like I said we are a peace loving internet spaceship tribe as depicted below.

EVE ONLINE...Important Internet Spaceship Business Goonswarm_inspirational_posterEVE ONLINE...Important Internet Spaceship Business Goonswarm_Federation-logo
Back to top Go down
<AKA>Forsaken

EVE ONLINE...Important Internet Spaceship Business Empty
PostSubject: Re: EVE ONLINE...Important Internet Spaceship Business   EVE ONLINE...Important Internet Spaceship Business Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 1:09 am

always with the bee's .... Smile
Back to top Go down

EVE ONLINE...Important Internet Spaceship Business
Page 1 of 1