AKA Battlegrounds
Please enter your Username & Password
AKA Battlegrounds
Please enter your Username & Password
AKA Battlegrounds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Global Gaming Community

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Victory Comrades !!!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
+2
AKAShady
Beawulf
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Beawulf

Victory Comrades !!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Victory Comrades !!!!!!!!!!!   Victory Comrades !!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 7:17 am

This is a post from Political Officer Beawulf:

Tonight at 11pm PST we won a campaign defeating the axis army.
The fighting was brutal, heroic efforts made on both sides.
But in the end there can be only one victor....................

Tonight Comrades we drink VODKA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Beawulf

PostSubject: Re: Victory Comrades !!!!!!!!!!!   Victory Comrades !!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 7:44 am

On a more serious note about campaign mode...............

Everybody loves it!

The server has been full like never before, 11 pm my time tonight server was just about full when we won.
And most of the players were going back in to start a new campaign.

There seems to be many more players going for the caps instead of camping and sniping.

Once they see that whoever wins the round gets to pick the next map and choice of attack or defend the fight is on.
Everyone is saying how they were starting to get a little tired of the same old thing in RO2, but that this is adding a whole new
dimension to the game............all in all everyone seems very stoked.

B
Back to top Go down
AKAShady
Admin
Admin
AKAShady

PostSubject: Re: Victory Comrades !!!!!!!!!!!   Victory Comrades !!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 9:12 am

nice one Beawulf.......server seems to have been more popular since the campaign mode was added. I must admit I have enjoyed it and it certainly adds a new dimension to the stock maps.

40-1 have had issues with custom maps on this mode so will wait to see what happens regarding that status.

Back to top Go down
https://akabattlegrounds.forumotion.com
Cirry

PostSubject: Re: Victory Comrades !!!!!!!!!!!   Victory Comrades !!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 9:57 am

I was confused as fuck :p
Back to top Go down
<AKA>Axel_[Fr]

<AKA>Axel_[Fr]

PostSubject: Re: Victory Comrades !!!!!!!!!!!   Victory Comrades !!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 4:06 pm

The campaign mode is really fantastic !
Back to top Go down
2SaiNt4U

PostSubject: Re: Victory Comrades !!!!!!!!!!!   Victory Comrades !!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 11:39 pm

Heya guys,

I have managed to draw back my clan mates into RO2 Wink
(at least for the past week Smile )

We are playing on your server exclusively, and we love the campaign mode.

As I have seen on some other server before, there is a possibility to choose more maps for one particular region.
(don't get me wrong, I love the new maps, but sometimes it's all spinning around 2 maps)
As for the example, you can put for "North" to be Winterwald, and Grain elevator.
So if the team chooses to attack that "North" region, they get another vote - Which of those two maps.

What do you say?

Back to top Go down
<AKA>Lathana

<AKA>Lathana

PostSubject: Re: Victory Comrades !!!!!!!!!!!   Victory Comrades !!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 2:13 am

That sounds interesting, but then you have the problem of choosing which 2 maps you put in a region. Picking a balanced pair else you would still have the same problem, always choosing the same map.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Victory Comrades !!!!!!!!!!!   Victory Comrades !!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Victory Comrades !!!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AKA Battlegrounds :: Gaming :: Red Orchestra 2-
Jump to:  
Latest topics
» NEW TEAMSPEAK
Victory Comrades !!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2022 8:20 pm by <AKA>LordAlfred

» New shooters.
Victory Comrades !!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2021 7:39 pm by <AKA>LordAlfred

» old man shady
Victory Comrades !!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2021 11:21 am by <AKA>Scotty

» Scotty,s Sounds
Victory Comrades !!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2021 10:36 am by <AKA>LordAlfred

» SQUAD game ......
Victory Comrades !!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2019 10:29 pm by <AKA>LordAlfred

» Dicky IRL- Lagan Love.
Victory Comrades !!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2019 8:50 am by <AKA>Scotty

» happy birthday Alfy !
Victory Comrades !!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2018 7:14 pm by <AKA>LordAlfred

» Hola Amigos
Victory Comrades !!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2018 7:25 am by Bravogolf

» Happy Birthday !!!! Fuander!!! Gratulerer med dagen!!
Victory Comrades !!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2018 6:01 pm by <AKA>LordAlfred